Policy & Payment Information For Performance Center Services updated 01-01-2010
CHARGES & FEES
- Shop labor rate is $90.00 per hour.
- Parts are charged to the customer at cost plus 25%.
- Sublet labor and services are charged to the customer at cost plus 25%.
BILLING & PAYMENT
- Billing is done on a monthly basis for all parts, labor and services rendered.
- A invoice listing all fees and cost incurred for services rendered will be mailed on the 1st of each month. Photographs will be enclosed to reflect progress and problem areas of the car and its components.
- Invoices should be paid by the last day of the month.
- Invoices not paid by the billing date, the 1st, of the following month will result in a work stoppage until paid.
- Invoices may be paid in US funds by personal check, certified funds, wire transfers, PayPal or cash.
- Ohio state sales tax of .0625% must be collected for all parts that are invoiced during the restoration unless the customer is the valid holder of a state resale license. A copy of the current license must be furnished at the beginning of the job for sales tax to be waived.
ESTIMATES OF RESTORATION
- It is impossible to estimate the exact cost of a restoration at the beginning of a job. A general figure, a high and low, can be given based on previous jobs that were similar. If a written estimate is required expect them to be high enough to cover any possibilities. Restorations are performed as economically as possible without compromising the finished quality.
- Each customer provides their own insurance to cover the market value of the car. Proof of that needs to be supplied at the time a car is delivered.